- Crisis Stabilization and Emergencies
- Mental Health Hospitals and Services
- Rehabilitation, Recovery, and Residential Programs
- Free or Low-Cost Services and Housing
- Support and Government Services
- Drug and Alcohol Recovery Programs
- Counseling, Legal, and Vocational Assistance
- Additional Mental Health Resources
Georgia Mental Health Information Links
See www.gamap2care.info to search for licensed facilities in Georgia
More than 7,000 facilities and services are included and can be searched by location and types of care.
See categorized resource links below:
*NAMI does not endorse any specific treatment, service or provider. The choice and combination of treatment and services selected depends in most cases on the type of mental illness, the severity of symptoms, the availability of options and decisions determined by the individual, often in consultation with their health care provider and others. NAMI advocates and educates for timely, affordable, accountable, cost effective, best practices treatment and services that produce optimal recovery outcomes.