Rehabilitation, Recovery, and Residential Programs
- Crisis Stabilization and Emergencies
- Mental Health Hospitals and Services
- Rehabilitation, Recovery, and Residential Programs
- Free or Low-Cost Services and Housing
- Support and Government Services
- Drug and Alcohol Recovery Programs
- Counseling, Legal, and Vocational Assistance
- Additional Mental Health Resources
1961 N Druid Hills Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30329
Serves adults ages 18 and older, through a holistic program of evidence-based psychiatric treatment, integrated medical care, research and education.
Brownstone Rehabilitation Project, LLC
3670 Highlands Highway, SE, Building 6, Smyrna, GA 30082
Counseling & Human Development Services-Children & Adults
Grace Harbour, Inc.
2 locations: Peachtree City and Newnan, GA
NAMI does not endorse any specific treatment, service or provider. The choice and combination of treatment and services selected depends in most cases on the type of mental illness, the severity of symptoms, the availability of options and decisions determined by the individual, often in consultation with their health care provider and others. NAMI advocates and educates for timely, affordable, accountable, cost effective, best practices treatment and services that produce optimal recovery outcomes.